From kindergarten through twelfth grade, your child will spend about 16,000 hours in the classroom. At ACS, your child will develop a Biblical worldview, and will be encouraged to pursue excellence in every aspect of school life--academics, athletics, the arts, and will grow in the wisdom and knowledge of God.
- Test scores indicate ACS students perform ahead of the national average
- Challenging curriculum prepares students for a solid high school and college experience
- Programs for enrichment, remediation, and student assessment are available in order to meet the needs of different learning styles and abilities
- All staff are believers committed to excellence both spiritually and academically. Our teachers have college degrees, and are licensed by the State of Ohio
- Chartered by the Ohio Department of Education, meeting or exceeding standards required of public schools
- Ashland Chamber of Commerce Education Award Winner
- Ashland Christian School recruits and admits students of any race, color, or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, and activities, in addition, the school will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or ethnic origin
ACS Mission Statement:
Ashland Christian School’s mission is to prepare students both academically and spiritually to take their place in God’s world. Aligning with the church and home, students are taught to gain understanding through their knowledge of the Bible, to seek wisdom, and to pursue Jesus Christ.