Middle School students are developmentally in the season of their lives when habits, character and ideals are formed and solidified. Our mission is to provide these students with a Biblical and academically excellent education that will equip them to not only be prepared for High School, but to mold them into the young men and women of integrity that Christ has called them to be.
Beginning in the sixth grade, our Middle School students shift from having only one teacher in a classroom to changing classes, utilizing lockers, and having multiple instructors for core classes. Computer, Spanish, Health, Bible, Philosophy, Music, Art, and Physical Education classes are also a part of required classes at ACS.
Students in the Middle School program at ACS are afforded various extracurricular activities such as girls’ volleyball, boys’ soccer, boys' and girls' basketball, cheerleading, and track/cross-country. Performance arts opportunities are also offered in Orchestra and Choir.
Seventh and Eighth grade students are also required to participate in the Science Fair. Sixth graders extend their knowledge at Outdoor School.
ACS Middle School strives to:
- Give our students a strong academic foundation that encourages critical thinking.
- Provide a variety of instructional approaches to meet the diverse ways students learn.
- Develop Christian character traits that glorify God.
- Offer positive, nurturing relationships between staff and students.
- Encourage a genuine joy of learning.
- Instill compassion for others and a commitment to impact the world for Christ.
Click here for Key Programs:
School Day for 6th-8th: Monday-Friday, 8:15am-2:50pm