From kindergarten through twelfth grade, your child will spend about 16,000 hours in the classroom. At ACS, your child will develop a Biblical worldview, and will be encouraged to pursue excellence in every aspect of school life--academics, athletics, the arts, and will grow in the wisdom and knowledge of God.
- Test scores indicate ACS students perform ahead of the national average
- Challenging curriculum prepares students for a solid high school and college experience
- Programs for enrichment, remediation, and student assessment are available in order to meet the needs of different learning styles and abilities
- All staff are believers committed to excellence both spiritually and academically. Our teachers have college degrees, and are licensed by the State of Ohio
- Chartered by the Ohio Department of Education, meeting or exceeding standards required of public schools
- Ashland Chamber of Commerce Education Award Winner
- Ashland Christian School recruits and admits students of any race, color, or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, and activities, in addition, the school will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or ethnic origin